Friday, December 26, 2008











This was SUCH a crazy Christmas Day for us this year. We were pretty much snowed in! I can't remember a storm this bad--ever! And, it never let up, it just kept going and going all day. Wow, when the locals said the snow drifts pretty bad in Bothwell, they weren't kidding! Thank goodness we have the Duramax, it seems to get through it pretty good. Here are a couple of shots of what it looked like Christmas morning. Oh--I forgot, the power went out from 12:30pm until 6:30 that night. Luckily, we had most of the dinner already cooked, we just had to skip the last minute stuff like the green beans. We didn't have any way to cook them. We ate a nice luke-warm Prime Rib dinner. It was an adventure to say the least. Since we didn't have TV to watch, we worked on a puzzle for our entertainment. We had fun, nonetheleast.

2 comments:

  1. OK Steph - I'll never complain about the piddly little snow drifts we get here in Nampa. Holy crap!!! Glad we came to visit when we did :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - all I have to say is when I see that I really appreciate Texas!!

    ReplyDelete