Wednesday, June 8, 2011

20 months old and growing...

Ok, every post I make is something to do with how fast time is flying by!  This one is no exception, so there it is, its going way too fast!  I googled my blog the other day and for some reason it brings up the first post I ever made a couple years ago.  I spent a few minutes going back through them and it really is cool to have stuff documented like that.  And, if a disaster ever hits then its preserved, barring the server at Google is nuclear proof.  And in that case, my online scrapbook probably doesn't matter much because we are all, well, you know....

I have --no the earth isn't ending-- started jogging again!  Yep, I decided to dust off the ole' runnin' shoes and trot my ever increasing-in-size butt down the road.  I push the kids in the stroller and away we go.  Its not been to bad, and I have 3 weeks under my belt so it might be a habit for a while, at least as long as the weather holds out. 

Rodeo season is here, EHV virus stay away.  What a quiet May with EVERYTHING shut down because of it.  But, I am entered up and planning on getting some barrels ran and some rodeos entered.  Too bad Crash is too sore to be using, but I have others to fill his place while he let's his sore toes heel.  Too much mud and rain = sore horses

Boise trip--super fun.  We swam and ate good (the Sushi restaurant was a bit of a disaster though) and I gave some barrel lessons on a horse I trained a few years back. It was great to see Kylee & Brodee, Ryker & Stacy.  What a beautiful place to live.  We are at the 'itch' point for us, we don't seem to stay longer than 4 years anywhere and we've been in beautiful Tremonton for four years (who'da thought I'd have even lasted this long), so it must be time to start thinking about where to head next!  That area is on The List.  The only bad thing is its getting a lot harder to pack up and go now that we have the rugrats!

Speaking of rugrats, we got them a puppy (puppy, dooggie, puppy, doogie repeat 100 times to see what Teague is saying these days).  Chachi is entertaining for them, but I think we jumped the gun a little, they are a little rough with him, and now he's getting a little rough back.  He might be more of an outside dog if this all continues!  I'm constantly rescuing someone or something!

We went to Cort & Amanda's a couple weekend's ago and the kids all had a ball riding the ponies.  Looks like we are in the market for a pony now.  Our kids really seem to enjoy being horseback.  And that's a good thing since they'll get plenty of time aboard a horse in this family!

At the Zoo in Boise, looking at the Penguins

A short moment of sharing the new puppy


Told ya they liked the pony rides!


Dad getting his exercise trotting the kids back and forth, the faster the better!!

And more trotting...

He kept calling himself Daddy here, since he has on dad's hat & shoes

Ryker, Brodee, Coby & Twins swimming.  Teague's not too happy about me getting out of the pool

Me & our little waterdog, holy cow this kid loves water!

At the Zoo

1 comment:

  1. check the second last image of the mom and the little angel with cool hairs. If you want to haircut of your angel just visit the site which recently visit last day.
    https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/cool-haircuts/
    must visit to check the latest haircuts and kids hairstyles

    ReplyDelete