Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Its A Wikipedia Life

This is a VERY important link for everyone to review:

http://en/wikipedia.org/wiki/Days_Of_Our_Lives

I love Wikipedia. It is so fun and you can learn so much. Like, I learned a proficient explanation what I do for a living:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Analyst

And, of course, I was able to learn interesting things about 'my show'. Days is a family tradition, passed on from my Grandmother Curlock & my mom, down to me and Stacie. We all still watch it. We've been there through the good storylines and the bad. That's what good fans do. If you aren't already a Days' fan, then jump on the bandwagon. Its the best way to spend a morning-waking up, Tivo-ing Days, and drinking Hot Apple Cider (since I've quit coffee and green tea). And, that way you can skip the commercials so you watch it in half the time. (P.S. Coby is standing over my shoulder MAKING me type this: HE HATES DAYS AND REFUSES TO WATCH IT)

I encourage you all to take a look at www.wikipedia.org and have fun surfing the online Encyclopedia! I'll post more interesting links here later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie! It is fun to "catch up" with you through blogging, since I haven't seen you otherwise forever! Send me your address so I can get you back on the Christmas card list! ;) I know you're dying to get back on our Christmas card list. haha.

    I haven't watched Days for a while now. Maybe I'll have to start up again. I remember your mom watching all the time! ~Kari kari.lyn@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does it not surprise me that Wikipedia is one of your favorite sites - that makes me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete