Friday, May 15, 2009

Baby Bump



















Well, as you can see, my belly is growing. Unfortunately, so is my butt. Maybe its so I don't get too front heavy and fall forward.

These are before and after pic's of our remodeled back bathroom. The before pictures don't do it much justice just to how scary that little room was. The floor pretty much had to come out completely before we could even tile it, and the little vanity was barely thigh high and the sink was all chipped and broken. Now its a cute little room.















Its been a crazy week, I'm officially on my last day of work today. Supposedly, signed contracts are coming in today for a buy out but its hard believe because that's what we've been told for 2 months now. I'll still be doing a little contract work for them. Not sure exactly how its going to work out, so we'll see. We've got 3 horses we are actively working on selling and its been a full time job just fielding calls on them and putting videos together to send out. We've had great response so maybe we'll get them moved soon. In fact, we have two people coming to look at the same horse this weekend. Not sure how that's going to work out! Guess first one to write the check gets him! Its pretty hard to sell barrel horses when the barrel racer is under strict 'no riding' rules. I've never had to sell horses like this before, usually I'm the one getting on a horse to tune it or show it. Now, I get to stand at the fence and watch. Here a couple pic's of the cute horses we're selling. I don't have one of Charley, but he looks just like Kinney. Cute, huh!

3 comments:

  1. Cute belly bump! It's true that the butt does grow too, unfortunate, but true. You guys are great at remodeling - I wish I had some of that in me. My house could sure use it. Good luck with your horse sales and your job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little belly is so cute, I am so excited for you guys. When are you due.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, you look so cute! Be sure to keep taking the pic's so we can see your progress. You look so happy! Your bathroom looks great! Remodels seem to be a never ending battle in older homes!

    ReplyDelete