Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1.11.11

PROFOUND...The first week of January...so grey.  Spring will be here before we know it, so I'm trying to enjoy this hard season.  Hard, because its cold and dark.   You don't move as fast, cars are cold when you start them, chores take longer, kids can't go outside.  My windows have ice on them, the INSIDE.  I miss being outside in the dust and dirt.  I'm thankful to get to stay inside a lot.  Unfortunately for Coby he's outside with work a lot.  Good thing he likes the cold.

VISIT...my mom flew up for the week to see us.  We visited family & friends in SF, and did a lot of shopping and lunch.



Teague...is a bookworm. Seriously into books.  They are his favorite toy.  WRECK...at Hobby Lobby he baled out of the shopping cart when we got back out to the truck.  I barely caught him before he hit.  He still got a little scratch and a little fat lip.

Taylee...likes to play a GAME where she covers her ears and I talk with no sound because she can't hear me with her ears covered, then when she uncovers them, she can hear the talking.  You probably have to be there.  I have no idea where she figured it out.

WORDS we say...a lot...ut-oh (self-explanatory in every fashion), mmmmm (when eating something), puppy (refers to cows too), dink (drink), mo, (more), kitty (they see them out the sliding door).

No comments:

Post a Comment